- Sharing by athlete Mr. Brian Yeung, “Sports as a hobby and a profession, how it helped with my personal growth”Nov 07, 2020, 10:00 AM – 12:30 PMDiocesan Boys’ School Primary Division, Argyle Street, Kadoorie Hill, Hong Kong
- Oct 31, 2020, 10:00 AM – 11:30 AMDiocesan Boys’ School Primary Division, Argyle Street, Kadoorie Hill, Hong KongMs. Alison Yu, a seven-time gold medalist at the Paralympic Games, came to our school to speak to our parents and students about her journey from bone cancer patient to fencing queen on the world stage.
- Jan 27, 2019, 12:00 PM – 5:00 PMDiocesan Boys’ School Primary Division, Argyle Street, Kadoorie Hill, Hong KongThe School Open House and Chinese New Year Fair will be held on Sunday, 27 January 2019. Parents, students and visitors are cordially invited to visit the School. Classroom displays and student performances will be organized from 12:00 noon to 5:00 p.m. All are welcome!
- Jan 26, 2019, 2:30 PM – 4:00 PMYip Kit Chuen Concert Hall, Diocesan Boys’ School, Argyle Street, Kadoorie Hill, Hong KongTime Magazine chose “The Me Me Me Generation” as its cover story in May 2013. As we try to boost the self-esteem of our children, do we accidentally make them more prone to narcissism and self-centredness? We are very honoured to have Prof. Joseph Jao-Yiu Sung to share his insights on this topic.
- Dec 16, 2018, 1:30 PM – 5:00 PMFrancis Y.T. Sports GroundWe have great pleasure to announce that the PTA Sports Carnival is scheduled for Sunday, 16 December 2018. The Sports Carnival is a major sports party of the school year with additional sports activities provided on top of the 7th Annual Soccer Family Fun Day. We aim to provide sports activities for
- Dec 14, 2018, 2:30 PM – 5:00 PM• Francis Y.T. Sports GroundThe DBSPTA (PD) soccer team has been established since February 2012 and we have organized a series of fun activities and friendly matches for our boys and parents. The aims of organizing the soccer events are to provide sporting activities for our boys and parents on a family basis, and to enable p